View Single Post
momofboys 05:41 PM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by momatheart:
I agree be honest and is there someone you could refer them to when you give them notice? Is there a way this nanny job could just come to your house? THen you can keep the other family.
I don't think they want that (to come to my home full-time), they are already at an in-home provider. They really want more individualized care; however, they are willing to bring my kids to my home in the summer but it will only be about 9-10 weeks then back to their home in the fall. I am going to call a lady I know from church who also does care & possibly ask if she has any openings. And there is also a neighbor of mine I may contact who also is a caregiver. Hopefully one of these individuals will work out for them. I plan to tell them tomorrow & that will give them 2 1/2 weeks notice.

Oh my goodness! I just realized that I could ask the woman who I will be working for for her current in-home provider's name/address!!!! Maybe my current client could go to them since they will now have a possible opening! Too weird but it could work!