View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:24 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Pandaluver21:
That's a good point, I did work with another family about getting a used one but they ended up finding one one sale and it all worked out.
The family I am struggling with is definitely not having issues financially, but maybe trouble finding it? Maybe It's just me but I figure people would ask or say something... but I guess not everyone does that..

She just messaged me (on Facebook, after telling her all communication needs to go through the daily connect app, which they still haven't downloaded) and said "I don't understand what we aren't following, just tell us and we'll do it"
I'm frustrated because I HAVE told them, many times in the last two days of class. I intentionally didn't add them to the letter because I want them to actually READ the paperwork instead of me having to bring up each thing.
It's not huge things, I just don't like having to "babysit" parents that aren't trying. I am ALL about communication on both sides. I would rather have a "hot mess" parent that keeps communication open Those have actually been my favorite parents :P
Maybe reply with something vague like "not complying with needed supplies, protocols for pick up/drop off and required communication methods. All of which can be found in the paperwork provided upon enrollment and signed by you."

Let them figure out what that specifically means by reading.