View Single Post
Pandaluver21 01:59 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Maybe reply with something vague like "not complying with needed supplies, protocols for pick up/drop off and required communication methods. All of which can be found in the paperwork provided upon enrollment and signed by you."

Let them figure out what that specifically means by reading.
That's much nicer than "you wouldn't be confused if you actually READ the paperwork"

Mine is lengthy, but how does it look? I decided to go ahead and address specific issues, but wanted to make sure to also state that I needed her to read over things so we don't have to go over things again and again...

"I just want to make sure we get off on the right foot. There are a few things that were in the paperwork that may not have gotten read or were misunderstood. I do my best to make sure everything can be found in the paperwork provided upon enrollment and signed by parents. I know there were a few questions you had asked, that I had covered in the paperwork. I am happy to re-send anything needed to make sure we have no issues moving forward.
-Our welcome packet states that everyone has a backpack that fits their folder.
-Our Covid policy’s state that parents need to wear a face covering at drop off and pick up as a courtesy to myself and other parents.
-I also ask that you download the Daily Connect app for communication as well as clocking in/out. This keeps it quick and touch free.
I am HUGE on communication and want to make sure we are open on both sides. Please, if you are unsure or struggling with anything let me know. (for example, if you are unable to find a backpack)
I appreciate that drop off time was adjusted today after addressing it on Tuesday, I want to make sure we can keep that communication open"

The " I know there were a few questions you had asked, that I had covered in the paperwork." Sounds a little weird, but I want to include it in some way. It was actually SEVERAL questions that were already in the paperwork...

Thanks for your help guys, I haven't had to start a new student in about 2 years and I don't miss it