View Single Post
Unregistered 10:40 AM 11-20-2020
How to help parent understand daycare and home are two different things? 16 month old siblings are not adjusting well. Parents wants things done as they were at home. This is group care I have 9-12 kids to care for besides her two. Sorry their at home schedule won’t work here it’s so different from ours.

They seem to have a lot of needs. They need dark room no lullaby music which is what I play at nap time. They use a white noise machine with storm sounds. She still wants two naps a day but then complain last they don’t sleep through the night.

Mom only wants them to have milk at breakfast and Lunch and water at snacks. They won’t drink water for me. Mom says because they dont drink tap water they drink filtered water at home. The straw cups they use are so hard to clean she wanted to bring me 4 cups so they had one for milk and one for water.

Every conversation is well at home they do .... lady look around this isn’t home it’s daycare. She said she’d write out their schedule for me that might help.

Ugh people only set their kids up to fail in daycare when they don’t get them ready to be away from their parents.

I think they need a nanny. I’m their second daycare.

What to say to the parent to make them understand they need to be on daycares schedule?