View Single Post
Meeko 09:37 AM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:

You said: there should have been red flags when this guy didn't have children with him and wanted to tour repeatedly - something doesn't check out with your story at all.

The provider said "I used to allow it. One day we found out that the father of one of our little day care girls was a convicted child rapist who had done time in another state. He liked to come and "observe" (yeah right) as you recommend.

The child rapist parent DID have a kid in the day care. He wasn't coming without a kid. His kid was IN the day care. He wanted to OBSERVE like you are sying the parents SHOULD observe.

He wasn't going there without a kid. HIS kid is what allowed him to observe any time he wanted. She was his "IN" to get to observe the other little girls there.

Isn't that really cool? Don't you love THAT? Isn't that what the books say? Can you imagine that just because someone has sex and a child is born that that gives him the right to come see about YOUR little girl at the day care. Just as long as HIS kid is in the day care he gets to visit YOURS... as often as he wants.. for as long as he wants... whenever he wants. He gets to come and watch HER. All he had to do was impregnate someone and VOILA... He's a PARENT and he has RIGHTS.

REDICULOUS.
Thanks Nannyde...."unregistered" didn't even read all my post! It's pointless trying to get some of these people to see the light. That's OK. The parents of the kids in my care know that their kids are safe and that's what counts.