View Single Post
Jupadia 02:53 PM 04-11-2019
I loved my swing for my kids, it's a bit more old style looking with deep seat and tray, and full 5 point harness. I will admit my first did become addicted to falling asleep in it. I put him in there after feeding and let it rock him to sleep while I pumped. But he got big fast and I had to break him of the habit. My seconed enjoyed it but only used it some made sure not to make same mistake.

My first had access to a jolly jumper on frame but I found it to much hassle for the time he used it. So I sold it and the seconed got a jumparoo, that he liked. Best part was it folded so it was easy to take in and out of room and store. Took me forever to find one that did this.

Also had a bouncy seat for seconed that was used when we went out. Either as a spot to eat or at beach or such places. It also folded so made for easy transport. Was never slept in.

As for walkers they are banned in Canada 100%, its illegal for someone to even buy one and cross the border with it.

I dont use any baby equipment except pack n play and highchair for daycare kids, but I dont get them under 1 year. If I do they are close to 1 I'd be breaking them of it right away.

When I worked in center years ago we used car seats for some kids to fall asleep and nap in all the time. Looking back now at what I know I'm so glad we never had an issue.