View Single Post
originalkat 05:46 AM 01-07-2010
If they get baked chicken, home-made lasagna, home made grilled hamburgers, roast, or turkey (Near Thanksgiving), or "real" mashed potatoes it is because we had leftovers from food I made my family. I also make home-made pizza and if we have leftovers the kids love it the next day.

That leads me to my next question... I am going to get on the food program...But one of my concerns is that a lot of times I decide what we are going to eat spur of the moment. I was going to throw in Chicken Nuggets but instead we have a lot of lasagna left over from last night so we are going to eat that instead. (along with appropriate sides) On the food program arent we supposed to stick to a menu plan? And how does that work if we want to serve something different? How do you do your menus. I would HAVE to do a rotating menu or I would go crazy. I was thinking 4 weeks. But like was said earlier...there are only so many things the kids will eat. It may sound good on the menu but if no one eats it and it all goes in the trash that is sad.