View Single Post
OwlLady 10:29 AM 12-18-2017
Thank you for all of these perspectives. I have a gut feeling I should not take the family back at all. They were coming to my home in the middle of the week just two days and so it was hindering me from filling any full time spots because who needs child care for just Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays? The more I think about things, it is not worth it to deal with this issue for two days I was already giving at a discount. And I feel the same way, what if it happens again or the other childrens behavior reverts when I just got them back on track? Kids are kids but the last few months has been really rough on them and I feel like now its so much more calm in the house. How would you all word it to DCM in a way that is still sensitive and tactful and so she doesnt go around bad mouthing me? I guess that could happen anyway if I turn her away but I just think this would be best to move forward and fill those spots with full time care. I do and will miss the kids terribly but I feel like she should have thought about that before just pulling them without any thought to it. I will look forward to some advice on how to word things. Thank you!