View Single Post
SunshineMama 05:29 AM 05-17-2012
I am so mad and I need help thinking clearly so I handle this right.

I sent DCB home monday with diaharrea.

They kept him home Tues and Weds..

They brought him back today and said he was completely fine. Well right after breakfast, he had another blow out, same sick smell. It got all over me and my floor, and him and his clothes.

I text his parents and we all talked, and all they kept saying was that it has to be teething, or food, and that he had a "loose stool" yesterday but no liquid diaharrea and he acted completely normal and happy. They see no reason to come and pick him up today.

I am terming him tomorrow at pick up. This is the 5th episode of diaharrea in 6 months, he brought HFMD, he always has something contageous and they dont get it, or ever think he is sick. My kids have caught his "teething" every time.. I am pregnant and the stress and illness caused by this kid is beyond what I want to handle. I showed DH the diaper this morning and he signed off on me terming him.

How do I term him? DCP's are VERY good friends with my best friend and her family, so everyone is very close. I do not want to leave on bad terms, although I know it is kind of impossible when terming a kid. I was thinking about saying since I am pregnant I am just reducing my numbers?? Is there a way to term and leave on good terms?

Can you help me with the wording of the letter? What do I say to the parents?

Help. Thanks!