View Single Post
MizzCheryl 10:06 AM 05-17-2012
Originally Posted by SunshineMama:
I can smell it too! I was an almost 100% never sick daycare ever, and since he has come everyone has been sick with so many different things. Hes a great kid but I am not exposing myself, my unborn child, or the several other children that I care for. I have addressed sending to the doctor in the past and they always brush it off.

Unregistered: I have heard of teething causing mildly loose stools- this child's stools are liquid yellow water, have that virusy smell, and have been ongoing all week. This is the 5th or 6th time in 6 months this has ocurred, and everytime at least one other child gets ill as well. This particular child has a very low immune system and catches everything, which, coupled with his parents always taking him everywhere, just is a recipe for illness all around. What they want to do eith their child is fine, but I just can't have that in my home.
If it has an offensive odor it is a bug!! always.
I mean it all stinks but there is a difference.
Some people are more prone to stomach bugs that ARE contagious for varios reasons.. ie low immune system, nastiness, poor hygene, poor food prep habits and also hanging out with these sorts of people on top of the regular just catchin a bug.

If it is okay with your doc you might take some Vitamin D to keep your self from catching it. Seeing as you were covered in it.
I term this child also.