View Single Post
SunshineMama 03:53 PM 05-17-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
sweetie I know things stink right now with this family, but you need to look at it in a positive light....there are families that are going to be necessary in our lives to teach us things. This family came into your life to teach you something and that is to make sure that you have all of your bases covered in your PHB. They taught you that people will mistaken your niceness as a weakness. They have taught you that if you give speical it will become expected and they will want more. They are helping you to build a stronger policy and backbone. It's ok, let them behave this way. Learn from all of this and move forward without looking back.

YOu have not done anything wrong here at all. If they don't pay you and you really need the money, take them to court. If it were me, I would be asking for hte money once and then letting it go if they did not pay it. No amount of money would keep me tied to that negative family in any way, shape or form.

Be kind and put your best foot forward and let them go. Be prepared to let everything go, including the pay.

You sound like an amazing provider and there is a family out there that will be the right fit for your program and services.... here's to finding them with ease!!!! good luck!!!!
Thank you! You are right, I did have a crash course in PHB management with this family!

I suppose people come and go in our lives for a reason. I have learned many lessons, and I can really credit some personal growth to the support from you ladies! This is my first forum that I have ever contributed to, and I have learned a ton, from forum "rules and respect" to growing a backbone. I don't always like what I hear sometimes (the truth hurts lol), but I appreciate all of the tough love, advice, opinions, and cheers from everyone!