View Single Post
Live and Learn 09:17 AM 12-02-2010
Well, ***** stayed home sick again today. Thanks to all of you who responded to my question. Sometimes when you spend the days with only lil people you start to wonder what is normal sick frequency. Some people get sick more often then others I know that. My problem is when they show up HERE sick.
I have decided that the freqency that lil **** shows up here sick is really outside of the norm. In six years I have only had to send other kids home midday sick 3 TIMES TOTAL!
I have been a parent for 17 years and in that entire time I have only had to pick my own children from school early due to illness 3 times total.
So maybe they aren't doping ***** up with fever reducers but at the least they aren't very observant. Just one look at this kid in the morning and I asked, "is ***** feeling ok?"...answer...little fussy this morning-must be teething! ****'s eyes were all glassy and face all chapped around the nose and mouth and bottom all rashy..... hmmmmm.....when I say not very observant I am being very generous with my "benefit of the doubt" philosophy!!!
FYI this is an only child of older highly educated parents. What does this kid need to do to get the parent's attention?
Gosh, sorry this turned into a rant please forgive me!