View Single Post
Brooksie 03:59 PM 11-21-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:

I have a saying that I tell my DH every so often ... perhaps you can share with your DBF ... Treat me well and I'll move mountains for you, treat me badly and I'll drop those mountains on your balls .

Curious to know if you followed through or not and what he said if you did
LMAO!!! I am totally going to tell him that. So funny. I did follow through last night and picked up a few more packs of Ramen at Target today. I plan on giving him the $1.10 bill as well

He didn't say anything last night so I'm looking forward to seeing what he says tonight. I'll keep you posted!

Originally Posted by daycare:
I over looked the part that said it is your BF......

I would have done this to a BF if I had a playful relationship with him.

My husband sounds like your BF. When we started dating he was 32 still living at home with mommy and daddy and mommy did EVERYTHING including paying his bills for him. When I married him years later, I practically had to rip the bills out of her hands.

This is kind of funny. Let us know how night 2 goes of yummy noodle soup
OMG your DH sounds like DBFs long lost brother. They must have the same Mother!!! She still handles his other bills and he told me when he moved in it would be my job No way. Luckily she won't hand them over to me. I also have a feeling when I get an engagement ring it will be coming from his parents.