View Single Post
BrynleeJean 04:19 PM 03-03-2018
dont stress first of all
growing towns are great, young families rush in to the blossoming neighborhoods with new cheap homes going up left and right which is where you find clients
also yes next to big cities
really everywhere so don't stress
what i WOULDNT recommend is picking a home in the middle of 25,000 other daycares and 25,000 other HOME daycares as well

here around me we have ALOT of daycare centers, maybe 30-40 in my zip, but only 3 home daycare and those that want that come find us. also even if your planted next to a bunch of other daycares you can still be THE BEST happy face

id pick a home with a separate room for sure, with a separate bathroom, or one that is just as much away from my main living areas as possible so if my husband is off sick and wants to rest, the noise isn't echoing through the house and bothering him, as well as my childrens room
id want the parents entrance to be far from my family as well so as not to disturb them if they were sleeping early in the morning or whatever, maybe have my kids bedrooms and family room and kitchen and master bed all at the back of the house and then have like a huge office or flex room at the front of the house and a hall bathroom nearby they can use would be ideal.