View Single Post
GretasLittleFriends 06:38 AM 12-09-2009
C-K Kids and another program called Minute Menu Kids Pro are two software programs used by USDA food programs for the daycare provider to track/enter what they are feeding the children each day. I cannot speak for C-K Kids, however, I can Minute Menu. Actually at the top of my Minute Menu it does say formerly C-K Kids.

This software has many functions. Along with tracking meals for the children you can also track in/out times.
Mine came with my food program, but prior to registering with that food program I was looking online for software specifically for my business. Honestly with mine I only use the monthly calendar and the majority of the accounting stuff. Well, I use the part where all my children's info is entered, my "facility" information, and the meal recorder, as I have to those for the USDA food program. I really like the program though. Of course, I have nothing to compare it too, but I can tell you it is easier than trying to keep track of things in excel (which I'm not very familiar with).