View Single Post
Homebody 01:26 PM 04-19-2018
Right now I'm having problems with my own two kids (ages 5 and 3) wanting to bring their toys out to play with and dc kids (two 2 year olds) wanting to play with them. I have to keep reminding my two that this is what is going to happen so you can't get mad at them. I feel bad for them because this is their house, and they want to play where me and my husband are instead of their room. I'm seriously thinking of getting an extra long gate to separate the living and dining area to give them separate space.

I also have parents who don't bring appropriate clothing. One brought her 2 yr old daughter the other day in a short sleeve jacket! It was in the 30's when she dropped off. I thought the sleeves were pushed up, but when I took it off I realized this isn't a real jacket, it's got short sleeves and zips up! I'm like what's the point? So I text mom and reminded again that we go outside and she needs appropriate outerwear. I had to dig out my daughter's old coat for her to wear.

The last two days I have a newly turned 2 year old who doesn't think he needs naps anymore.

Having to remind parents that yes it's Friday and payment is due.

Parents who forget diapers and change of clothes.