View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:15 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
Just to clarify, today was the first day DCB mentioned Mrs. X.

I don't know. I am super bummed though. I tried to do what was best business wise, and it didn't go over well. Damned if you do and don't type of situation I guess.
Oh hey....don't be bummed. Always be glad you did what is best for your business. It is YOUR business and parents will teach you over and over that they will ALWAYS do what's best for them so there really is no emotion that should be put into play here.

She more than likely already had plans to move due to money, your DD or her wanting to be the one in charge...whatever...she's clearly had no issues moving from care to care so I would most definitely not take any of it personal. If it were personal you more than likely would've been her first or second provider not the 5th...kwim?

That (being the 5th provider) should have been a clue that you set aside while they were in care knowing full well (due to being 5th) that they will at some point up and pull their child from care. Past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior in many cases.

Either way, I'd not give it another thought.

I'll miss you DCB but life goes on....find a replacement and view the whole thing as a positive... It won't be you or your DD that DCM is guilt tripping into being playmates to her DD so.... it's probably a good thing.

Plus if you handle it 100% business (towards DCM anyways) and not let on that you are bummed at all or that you'll miss DCB that lack of sadness at their departure will more than likely bother DCM.

I'm sorry this went down this way though...I too hate the change up when any kid leaves and a new one starts.