Originally Posted by Pestle:
"HWHYYYYYUH"

"Please pick up the train cars so nobody trips over them."
"WHY"
"So nobody trips."
"WHYYYY"
"Tripping hurts."
"WHYYYYUH"
"Because our feet have nerves in them, which send pain signals to our brain to notify us when we've sustained tissue damage."
"HWHYYYYUH"
"Because without that input, we'd do much more damage to our bodies unawares."
"HWHYYYYUH"
"Because humans are impulsive, clumsy creatures who carrom through life."
"HWHYYYYUH"
"Well, the Calvinists chalk it up to a predestination to self-destructiveness for those non-elect who are condemned by God to Hell, but the Catholics use the gentler concept of concupiscence, the skewed moral compass within all of us that leads us to do just the dumbest possible thing at the worst possible moment. The Orthodox, in a reversal of the Augustinian interpretation of Genesis and Paul, emphasize death as the origin of human misbehavior instead of as the righteous punishment for human misbehavior. In a world ruled by fear of death and of loss and of not getting our share of limited resources, they say, the human impulse is to harm others and even ourselves in a misguided rush to guarantee our own survival and pleasure. In such a case as this, we might run across the playroom to wrestle a toy away from another child, and in the process slip on a train car, fall, and get hurt."
"HWHYYYYUH"
"Because it's MY FLOOR and I don't want a train car on MY FLOOR."
"Oh okay."
LOLOLOL Love it!

And this is why I always say 'because I said so.' I don't give a fig that the expects say we shouldn't say that.