View Single Post
Cat Herder 09:39 AM 01-06-2021
Oh, I am sure most programs are under duress right now. I was curious about upcoming previously planned changes (pre-Covid).

Typically, when we start getting new options, forms or "optional" free training = changes are on the horizon. Usually within in a few years.... (Like QRIS, Lowered Ratios, etc.)

Serving seconds used to be a "Quality" indicator but has now (July 1st 2020) become mandatory. Typically, (over the past 25 years) funding for that extra serving would have come first, then the "mandatory". I hope that made sense?

I was hoping someone had maybe heard or read something, somewhere, that I have not found, yet. I like to plan ahead.

* I don't expect them to increase any form of subsidies for quite a while after COVID because of the amount they (Federal/State Programs) have gone negative. I would like to know if there was consideration given and if, at some point down the road, this is something they were/are working toward.

Licensing is hiring a lot of "auditors" right now. Not "consultants" (= inspectors). Auditors. I would like to let that weird tingle of suspicion and dread go. Sadly, it has been correct too many times....