View Single Post
BrynleeJean 12:28 PM 02-01-2018
I had the same issue with one of my previous families, it seemed like one or both of their kids were ALWAYS kids, if not with something like strep and were actually on antibiotics, then they were just runny nosed messes. coughing on everyone and id get the "its just allergies" bit all the time.

i didnt term the family though if i had them again it would have gone differently. theres this paper on pinterest that says "when to keep your child home" its like when they just don't feel good or have fever and stuff and it has pictures so its there for parents to see everyday. but also it would be in my policies that simply, "if it every became an issue that the parent was bring their child to the daycare knowing they were ill, that childs contract would be terminated."
Because simply that family is putting your other kids and you at constant risk of illness with no regard for you.

and its your job to look out for 1. you and your family 2. your daycare as a whole and the kidS in it 3. the individual families you care for