View Single Post
dEHmom 08:59 AM 01-14-2011
Me again, but I found this one and liked it much much better. Shorter and to the point.

You can choose whether to post as a notice, or have signed. OR you can post and have each parent sign it on the same form. If they choose not to sign it, then you can decide whether to term.

EXCLUSION POLICY

Control of communicable disease should be all parties primary concern.

Policies and guidelines related to outbreaks of communicable diseases and illnesses in this facility have been developed with the help of the local health department and local pediatricians in order to protect the group as a whole as well as the health of your own child. I ask that parents assist me by keeping sick children at home. If they have or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours they need to be kept at home and away from this facility.

A fever of 100* orally or 99 under the arm.
Signs of a newly developed cough or a severe cough.
Diarrhea, vomiting, or an upset stomach.
Unusual or unexplained loss of appetite, fatigue, irritability, or headache.
Any discharge or drainage form the eyes, nose, ears, or open sores.

Children who show signs or symptoms listed above will be returned home ASAP. I appreciate your cooperation with this policy.

If you have any questions concerning this policy and whether your child should attend, please call me at ***-***x before bringing your child to the childcare.

I have read and understand this policy.

______________________________________ _________________
Parent Signature Date