View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:44 AM
squareone's Avatar
squareone squareone is offline
Advanced Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 303

Originally Posted by DCP&Momof3 View Post
So I have a family that wants to take a temporary leave of absence. I was wondering if anyone else has had this come up and if so, does anyone have a form that they have the parent fill out? Basically something to the extent that they are paying a certain # of week's tuition to hold their spot while on leave and if they choose to not return that the money paid will go towards their 2 weeks final notice. I'm thinking that having them sign something would be good but I'm just not sure how to word it.
Thanks in advance!
I would have them pay the hold fee and if they choose not to come back they still owe the two weeks. I would not apply the hold fee to the 2-week notice.
Reply With Quote