View Single Post
AllDeezBabies 06:18 AM 01-14-2013
Originally Posted by Patches:
I've never had to do it.....yet. But I imagine that i wil feel the same way when I do. That being said, I know, you know, and everybody else on here knows that you did the right thing! You stood up for yourself and your business and that's something to feel good about
Thank you and I should feel good. I just think it sucks that I had to turn them away while the child was right there.

I would have been willing to work with DCM but she doesn't communicate PLUS I felt like she was genuinely trying to get over. Friday I asked for payment and she gives me this story about how she was fined $600 at court and didn't have it. When she left her court date earlier that day, the first thing she should have done was at least call me to give me a heads up. Then she goes on to say I told her she could pay when she felt like it. I had to pull out copies of the signature page of the contract to counter that ridiculous claim.

Then she calls me Saturday to debate about me refusing care until I receive payment. I was even willing to accept a "goodwill" payment of half, or at least give me some form of payment. I told her to work something out and call me back. She didn't call me back but showed up at my doorstep.

I felt completely disrespected.