Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
MomBoss 03:19 PM 06-13-2019
First time parents that use the excuse "im a new mom" for why they freak out about everything..i cant. They make my job stressful. I put sunscreen on a 2 yr old who decided he didnt like it and rubbed his face, of course getting it in his eyes. So i wiped his eyes but they are red of course. Ive gotten sunscreen in my eyes many times just from sweating. It stings but goes away.
This mom was asking if she should be concerned about it and what i did for him " You just wiped his eyes?" Not sure what else i should have done. Its just sunscreen..KIDS sunscreen, if it was that harmful i dont think it would be for kids. No different than getting shampoo in your eyes. It will sting but your eye will clean itself out. Its not like i poured it in his eye. I told her if she doesnt want sunscreen on his face, he needs to wear a hat.
Then she notices some redness on his forehead. "What happened to his head?!" I dont know, probably heat rash. Honestly...children with "fair" skin have all sorts of different things going on with their skin and most of the time for no reason.
Everything is a concern for this parent.
I cant wait til we move. We are downgrading so we can enjoy our money and not be house poor. Ill be able to care for just 3! And i can be picky about who i enroll!