View Single Post
Missani 11:28 AM 02-25-2011
Maybe it's because I have a few this week, but does anyone else? If so, let's hear 'em! Before I post, though, I will tell you that one is about poop and the other two about breastfeeding, so if that offends you (I don't think it could in this job), you may want to skip mine.

1. DCB almost 2: (shoves a handful of snow into his mouth)
DCB 4: "Awww, 'DCB' now you're gonna have white poop!"

2. One of my DCMs just had a baby last week. She brought the baby to visit, and he was hungry while they were here. DCM went to nurse him and my DS4 went over to see the baby. He's very comfortable with BFing (I BF him and his little brother), so I didn't think anything of it. DCM is also very comfortable and did not cover up at all. Well, I am Caucasion and DCM is Indian. Before I can stop him, DS blurts out, "Why do you have BLACK B**BS???" (Thankfully DCM just laughed hysterically and I was able to convince DS to give them both some space.)

3. Same DCM also has a 2.5 year old. Since DCM is newly breastfeeding, DCG is very interested in "Booboos" (she does NOT mean owies). Anyway, she keeps pointing mine out and I just keep telling her yes, that is what they are, etc. Finally she keeps asking me, "Where's your straw?" It took me a while, but I finally found out that DCM must have told her that baby gets milk from a "straw" in her "booboos." Heeheeheehee!!!! I just told her that I don't have a straw because I don't have a baby to feed.

Okay, let's hear them....