Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Josiegirl 09:55 AM 12-15-2017
Is it all an act? Does he really not know? Is dcd really that dumb, or forgetful, or just trying to pull one over on me?

Dcd who, never paid on time, showed up very late to p/u his ds a couple times without even saying sorry...he paid me by cashier check last week, 300 of the 398 he owed me. Said he'd pay me the rest of it this week. Ok, so I know dcm is picking up today but dcd dropped off ds at noon. He's been rushing out the door every day but I asked him today....
Me: dcd, today is Friday.
him: oh uh yeh, I pay Monday or Friday?
Me: well, next week is your week to pay, and THAT you would pay Monday, but you still owe 98 from last time.
Him: I thought it was only 36? (so it seems like he still wasn't planning on paying me today)
Me: Um, no. Lots of late fees got tacked on(I had listed them all in a text to him and also an email to dcm)
So he just says 'oh boy' and leaves.
Dcm will be paying from now on. I just figured if he got caught up on his back payments then he'd be all set to pay me himself, as long as dcm is picking up on time.
I ask you....am I just a sucker or trying to give him the benefit of the doubt(for far too long??)