Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
alley 07:48 PM 12-16-2017
Working in childcare can be so rough. The worst part are the licensing people, they are a pain the the you no what. for the last three years, i keep getting wrote up for the same thing. sometimes, am in compliance next, am not. ( for what i have proven, over and over, to be in compliance) my licensee person threatening basically retaliation on me. am pissed. am wondering if i should file a complaint once she does this investigation and me proven to be true.

she also asked me why was my house unkept. because am breaking things down and cleaning washing etx. I have folded clothes and hangers on my couch to put on hangers and hang up. am sweeping and vacuum my floor,etc.
( i didn't have children the two times this happened)

She says, what if children was coming, ummm i would have taken care of my house needs at a different time! sorry, am in home, i have to get things do when i can. so, sometimes i just break everything down and redo all at once so, it looks a mess. well what if someone just drop buy to look for a new home. Well, they will be outside. I dont just take random walk in unless, your child is in my care. I have been doing this for going on 8 years, (license) more than 15 total...

They expect a perfect schedule, i am in house, we usually end up taken kids who need a flexible schedule.. ( most of our children and families need that. schoolagers, schedule changes!) I do not understand why is it, people who NEVER WORKED IN CHILDCARE, HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A LICENSEE. ( when you give families 60-80hrs a week, that is what happened)

sorry guys, i feel better already. i can really use some uplifting words right now.