View Single Post
rhymia1 09:31 AM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Willow:
Oh don't get me wrong, it's fine if you read about what it actually is and decided it wasn't for you. What's not fair however is when someone declares something something it's not based on limited and/or inaccurate information.

No different than someone saying they've decided they'd never do licensed daycare or put their child in one because they read once somewhere that daycare kids are all violent heathens and all the providers do is sit on their butts watching soaps and eating bon-bons all day....and then saying they're not at all interested in learning anything about it beyond that because their mind is already made up.

That would be offensive to everything a real provider actually is and the very sweet way most daycare kids are, right?

This conversation no different.
Well, thanks for your permission. I had NO idea that there is only one right way! Your way. And clearly if I were more educated, had done more research I would have known it all along.
Hey everyone! From now on, let's just not bother with asking for kind, balanced advice - we'll just ask Willow!
We bow to thee, Oh Queen of all things Day Care!!

Now with that, I must bow out. I've got work to do.