View Single Post
kidkair 05:50 AM 10-02-2010
I had an ex bugging me in a different way and always trying to put me in the middle. I told him repeatedly that he was not my client and to leave me alone. I hung up on him anytime he would swear right after saying "I'm hanging up because you just swore at me." One day he threatened to come pick up the kids (which he had legal right to do) and so I called the mom and she came first. When he got there I explained that mom was in the middle of picking up the kids (they were eating lunch) and he started yelling and cussing. I asked him to leave but that just made him more angry so I grabbed the phone dialed 911 and said "If you don't leave by the count of 3 I'll hit talk" he left and called 911 himself and I had the mom and kids leave when the cop was outside to further handle the situation. Eventually the mom updated the forms and took him off the okay to pick up list. After that when he called I stated that he was not allowed to call me and I would report his harrassing behavior to the police if it continue. And then hung up. I've not heard from him since. If I were you I would state that he was harrassing you and you will report it and file for a restraining order if he doesn't not stop immediately. I would leave his e-mails untouched but keep them in case you need them as proof. Good luck.