View Single Post
Christian Mother 01:27 PM 07-18-2011
I think I might be interested in doing something like that. I have been in daycare for 17 yrs now but have only been a Inhome daycare provider for 2 1/2. I started out w/just infant and now they are all 2 1/2. I will get another infant who is a sibling in Dec. One of my dcp's would like to place there child in a preschool next yr. I am not worried or feel bad about it as he's a very gifted child and could benefit from a preschool setting. My house isn't set up for a preschool setting although I'd like to say I give them a head start when entering into a preschool setting as they will have already learned there numbers to 10, all there primary colors, ABC's, and a lot of nursery rhymes and songs. They will have learned there please and thank you's and how to be nice by sharing and cleaning up there toys. That is what we focus mainly on here. There are quite a few daycare centers and Montessori schools to choose from so if one approached me would like to be recommending I would def. consider if I was able to view, get inform. directly, and a finders fee would be welcomed of course. I am sure though that these parents though will have a pretty good ideal already as to where they would like there "Little's" to go.