View Single Post
Hunni Bee 04:36 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
Daycare Mom is in college. She has finals this week. Wed is the kid's last day...

Of all days to get sick, daycare toddler is sick today. I'm dealing with it here, because I'm fairly sure it's a bad ear infection, and Mom will be here soon.

But, she's being so incredibly impossible to me and everybody.

She's bitten me, and two kids, she's pulling hair, and she's just generally unpleasant. I just assumed she was going through a rough week until she started pulling on her ear and crying. Now I feel bad for her...

But, she FREAKING BIT THE SNOT OUT OF ME AGAIN!!!! I'm so livid. She bit me on the neck too, and it's going to leave a mark, and it's going to look like I'm 17 and have a hickey.

I know she's miserable, and she's never done this before...but, I wanted to toss her back in her bed from ten feet away.

OK... My vent is over. Ugh.
I feel you...

...we had a one year old today who ran a fever around 11 am. We were unable to contact anyone the whole day....Mom finally calls back at 2 pm asking us what kind of fever does he have...can we take his temp in his mouth instead of under his arm..blah blah.

Still doesn't show up til her regular pick-up time. Complains the entire time, once she finds out that he must be fever-free for 24 hours before he can return..."how did he catch a fever??" "why is he out of diapers??" "why didn't you take his temp under his tongue like I said??"

She threatened one of our staff with bodily harm for accidentally breaking his coat zipper last week.

I know you guys are counting on your fingers how many reasons she would be banished from your home forever lol...unfortunately I don't have that kind of power.

Really hoping she pulls him...