View Single Post
hope 05:27 PM 09-12-2013
Originally Posted by awilliams123:
I have read all of your comments and all of the responses and based on what I've read I don't get the impression that there is anything medically wrong with you daughter. In my opinion you need to put your daughter across your lap and give her a good old fashion butt spanking! You need to take control of your house and stop allowing a 6 year old to run it! You're the adult, and it's time you start acting like one. Everyone is afraid of her and she knows it! She's not going to stop until you stop her. Why should she stop when she has everyone under her control! How are you going to operate a day care and manage other people's kids if you can't manage your own child? You better take control now before it's too late, because the older she gets, the worse it will get!
I give the original poster a lot of credit. She is a caring mother who seems to have gone through. A lot to get her daughter help and is asking for advice. Sometimes life hands us just too much and instead of giving up, this woman opened up to us for a chance that maybe someone will give her an idea help her child.
Please do not put her down any further. I hope the original poster does not take this personal. It is a shame there are people who feel so self righteous that they need to shame those asking for help.