View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I forgot to mention that I have a daily sheet that I make up each day for the parents that gives every detail of there day right down to the times they nap to the times they potty. And, because I am soooo excited of the progress of potty training I let them know at pick up time how well it went. They prob. get sick of me telling them down to every detail. Mom who is helping with training had a miscarriage before this pregnancy. She just started spotting and I know she is worried. I think she is just telling me about how things are going at home but she is expressing that it is diff. for her bc she can't rest. She has to continue getting up to take him. I think it will get less and less bc now that he is telling me that he needs to go... bc before he wasn't,.. he is getting better with accuracy now with him telling me. Might be a little young but he is doing a really good job at it so far. Other mom texted that her son fell a sleep at 1pm in her arms. She was happy it happened that way bc she was about to take him for a car ride. He's not a regular napper here. I have a policy that states that if your child doesn't nap they will need to be picked up at nap time as I don't care for children that don't nap so she has been always been picking him up but this week she brought the pack n play and I didn't have any problems getting him down. He knows are routine but then mom picks him up as everyone is going down. He cried a little when he had to lay down but I told him as soon as he wakes up from nap mom will be there to pick him up and then rubbed his back and then let him cry it out. It took 2 min to sooth him self and then I message mom with a pic text showing her he had fallen asleep bc I didn't think she'd believe me ...lol!!