View Single Post
Unregistered 10:49 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by gag:
It sucks. Just eat it and get better friends.

Consider that amount paying for your education. You graduated from the class entitled "No family or friends enrolled, no matter what." JM2C
Seriously! Are you people insane? Do you have any idea how hard it is for the average family to afford daycare- stuff happens, get over it- you shouldnt have termed her if you wanted her to keep paying, I am sure she considered that a stab in the back. I understand you are providing a service, but I have had it with daycares costing a fortune to let our children run around all day like nutballs, come home all scrathed up, bruised, starving and with a dirty diaper and then put a collections case on you if life happens and you cant give them their proper notice.

I truly dont know when it became ok to charge people for services they didnt or cant use. Again, I understand its different in your case as she did use the services.. but as you said you were "friends" and I wouldnt take being termed by a friend so lightly.. She is probably ignoring you- not for the money- but out for feeling betrayed.