View Single Post
KEG123 05:12 AM 09-07-2011
I have one family that just went from PT for FT (2 to 4 days a week) and before they were pretty good about always dropping off at their scheduled time. But the husband just got laid off and is looking for work, so sometimes he'll bring them in after breakfast time, well he says he'll be here at 8:30 but often it isn't until 9. The first time he did that, he even brought them unfed and told me they needed to eat! I fed them that day but told them from then on if they were coming past 8 they needed to eat. Now... I'm not really sure why it bothers me that they come at 8:30/8 and not their scheduled drop off time of 6:50/7:30. Maybe I like to feed them, keep them on a schedule. Whereas them coming in at random times between 8-9 confuses them? What do you think? How should I bring it up that I prefer they get here at their normal time we agreed upon in the beginning (6:50 on W-F and 7:30 on Tu-Th)? My guess is that they want to bring them in later because it's easier to get twins out the door when you aren't rushing to get ready yourself... so I mean, I get that, but yeah... help me think of something to say, and a good reason. (in other words, help me grow a backbone!! or if you don't agree, tell me to get over it!! lol)