View Single Post
JackandJill 11:41 AM 07-11-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
You guys are heartless jerks wanting to make the rules advantage you either way, you can quit without notice but don't a parent dare to do that to you! I am a mom having this "notice" being shoved down my throat at the moment. My provider wants a month notice, but I just lost my job during a merger! Did I get a month notice?? Nope so why should you all think you should get a month notice of losing your charge?? Life is hard, crap happens so why feel the need to punish parents when they aren't able to give proper notice??? I'm being told I owe $1,400! How am I supposed to pay that without a job, but as long as you all get paid screw the families. Oh and the $25 fee on top of the charges? That's just an extra layer of being a complete jerk.
This is a really old thread. I'm sorry you lost your job, and it must be really stressful, but did you sign a contract?

Losing income is a crappy position to be put in, so why would you put the person who provided care for you children in the same position?