Thread: Kidkare
View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 12:48 PM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by MommyD:
Hi all,

I got a message from a parent today telling me she got an invoice from someone else. It was from a child care in another state, which included tax ID number, name and address of provider and parent, as well as child's name!! I touched base with my other family and they also received the wrong invoice for a different child care in a different state!!
KidKare says they are "restoring data", but this feels like a pretty significant mess up and there is no info on this aspect of their screw up!! Anyone else experience this part of their issues?
Fantastic . This is seriously a HUGE issue.
Please make sure you contact KidKare and submit a ticket through their customer portal. They need to hear this issue. Giving out personal information like that is NOT OKAY!

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Minute Menu (the company) is still run by the same family that built the company. Back in April it was announced (MM facebook and their blog) they had an investor group come on board and the founder was going to retire. But the same support team that I have work with through issues is still there (I work for a FP that has used MM for over a decade, I am not posting in an official capacity).

So while their new application is called KidKare the company name is still Minute Menu. WebKids, Minute Menu Kids, Minute Menu Kids Pro were all retired as of October 1st.

The best advice I can give is keep submitting tickets and calling with your concerns or issues. They may not be addressed right away but they need to hear. Our FP and several that we talk to are doing the same thing. But right now it seems, with the transition (to KK and the new meal pattern), MM is triaging the bigger things that affect getting claims submitted/processed (just my observation, I'm not saying other things are not also important). -L
I definitely submitted a ticket for each of my issues.

I contacted KidKare through the support portal and this was their response.
Attached: KidKare.png (177.2 KB)