Thread: Sign In & Out
View Single Post
Laurel 10:08 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by mia:
I am planning on doing my Sign in and out binder again ,,,,, Ive done it in the past but no client ever used it so I stopped... I feel that I need to try again to help keep tract of exact times that the child/children are dropped off and picked up .... For I have a client that in contract their times are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm... they use to drop off at 8:00 / 8:30 and always picked up 4:30 if they were later they would always ask or let me know.... as of lately they have been dropping off at 9:30 / 10:00 and picking up at 5:30.... They both are still working at the same place as before....

This is my binder cover what do you all think.... Should I even bother with a sign in and out log.... How should I address these clients.....
We are required to take attendance but the parents don't have to sign it so I mark who is here. This is a fire regulation here. We are supposed to grab it on our way out in case of a fire. I don't care to record the hours cause I have a daily rate but if you want to know, you could record the hours.

This is a way to keep the parents out of it, if it is a hassle for you with them forgetting, etc. Of course, it depends on your regulations. Just an idea.

Laurel