View Single Post
Luvnmykidz 12:26 PM 06-15-2014
Based on the fact that no issues were reported when I called to check up on him this weekend I am assuming its definitely a preference and not a medical need. Also the fact that this child was in a previous daycare two months ago, She should have current documentation if it is a true medical issue. My own children have a range of medical issues but there is supporting medical documentation to go with the diagnosis. It annoys me when people make up things to just be in control and look for attention sympathy or whatever and I kind of feel like that is whats going on here. She was referred to me by my child's doctor and someone from the EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program on base). They stated they knew her but not on a personal level but that she was seeking a provider that had experience with food allergies and special needs as he's going to be evaluated for Autism in August. I am seeing lots of red flags from this family and lots of "My child is special" type behaviors. I don't really need the family (income wise) and am truly considering terming because I don't feel she was honest with anything during the interview as there is no medical documentation for anything she said this child has.