View Single Post
Kaddidle Care 04:36 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I would also tell her that you understand if she needs to find other daycare for the kids that can work around her schedule.
I ditto this.

Do NOT feel guilty - she signed up with you knowing full well what your hours were and she got you to bend - she knows you are a softie. She is playing you and because you are feeling bad about it it's working.

It's not your fault that she accepted a job that only has 1 day off. Your job should get 2 days off and she's already ROBBED you of that. Family time is much more important than the pay from 2 kadiddles for 1 day.

SHE needs to find a job that works for her. She is expecting everyone else to change their schedules around for her and playing the "poor me" game.

Ask her if her hubby needs a home health aid to be there to help feed him, etc. If he is about the house and feeding himself and whatnot then he can watch his own kids for a few hours. He's sitting home collecting disability for what sounds like carpel tunnel. The danger in that is that he might drop things, not use too much pressure.

The High School Student probably quit because there's some creepy guy hanging around the house while she is trying to work.

Again, she's playing you. Don't let her.