View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:41 AM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by TooManyKitties:
You guys! Where’s the love?!? At least they’re domestic!
I was just kidding. They are cute. I used to love hamsters and everybody says they're just mice with no tails. I feel terrible when I catch mice in traps. But sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I remember when I was a youngster and found a mouse trapped that hadn't died, just been a little immobilized. I put it in a cardboard box and made it a nice cozy home. Sure was funny seeing my mom's face when I asked her where the mouse had gone because he wasn't in my box anymore.
I feed the birds right out my front window so we get lots of bird watching in during the winter. Before our last snow dump, we hardly had any snow left. We had 2 mice that we spent hours watching skitter back and forth from the feeders to under my small flower bed out front.
I love animals, love watching them. My niece has a snake, even s/he had me mesmerized. I've had hamsters, birds, turtles, rabbits, cats, ducks, dogs, a monkey. (my parents were very forgiving and patient) Animals have a place just like we do. And those 3 cute little mice will have a nice place in Dave's house.