View Single Post
Michael 12:06 PM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by CheekyChick:
I’m guessing some people are either turned off by the treatment they receive for having a differing opinion, or are simply afraid to post for fear of being ostracized.
I would say "let it roll off your back". Don't give it legs. If you get worked up about it you give the comment energy that manifests itself into something else. After 24 hours there is really little that stays with me from what I read here. Move on. ( I need a male cheerleader smiley)

Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
*sigh*

I apologize mac. I will not bring up your name again.

Even though what I was saying was true, I shouldn't have said it.
Kind of reminds me of driving on the freeway. Don't turn on your turn signal. The other driver will just rush up and not let you in. Just jump in (with a Hummer is preferred)

Originally Posted by saved4always:
I just wanted to say that I love this forum! It helped me get through a time in my business a few months ago when I had a family who was not being the nicest it could be and reading all the posts here helped me figure out that it was not me, it was them.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is time consuming but this forum has become a second home for me. I'm glad you appreciate it.

Originally Posted by sharlan:
#1 rule on being on a forum, don't take everything to heart.

It's impossible to see the body language on a monitor.
Exactly what I was saying in the first quote. Tomorrow is another day. Leave the crap behind.