View Single Post
VioletCupcake 10:27 PM 12-22-2011
We brought my son to an after hours clinic tonight because he does not want to eat and he has bumps on his tongue. He was diagnosed with Hand Foot and Mouth disease. I had been updating DCPs and let them know I would be closed tomorrow as soon as I found out what he had. Everyone was great and sent warm wishes and Merry Christmas, but one DCM was rather ugly to me. She did not think she should have to pay since MY son was sick. But my handbook states that she does have to pay. But she kept saying she didn't know and it didn't make sense. DCM is mad because I had to tell her last week that she had to pay for Tuesday this week even though her husband was made to take a mandatory leave from work. DCM is somewhat of a bully and never follows policies or pays on time and even though she drops off her child at 10:30am has often. It fed her or brushed her hair. She wants me to feed her daughter breakfast at 10am lol 2 hours after breakfast is over! Not to mention that I totally work with her schedule and don't make her pay for holidays since her days change every week. If I termed the DCG I could replace her land make A LOT more with another child. But they are a pretty nice family most of the time and the DCG is really good. They also invite my husband and I over all the time and have been really welcoming since we moved here recently and don't know anyone.
Anyways just wondering if other ppl charge for days you or your child are sick? I might have let her get out of paying, but she barely pays anything anyways.
And am I crazy to keep her just because she is a "friend" and I don't want to tick her off?