View Single Post
Pandaluver21 02:54 PM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Okay re-reading your original post...what do you mean by push back? Are they (prospective parents) specifically saying negative things about being asked these questions? Or just not replying at all?

Also when you say parents aren't wanting to tell you if their kid can sit up do you mean they are just leaving the question blank or are they telling you they don't want to answer these questions?

Personally, if this is info you require PRIOR to an interview/tour I would let parents know you won't schedule a tour until you have a completed form returned. If they return it with unanswered questions, I would send it back to them and say "It looks like you missed a few questions. Please complete the questions thoroughly and return. This information is vital in making sure that our program is the right fit for your child. If you any questions regarding this information, please let me know. Thank you!"

If they can't answer a few questions prior to an interview, imagine how difficult they might be as clients.
^ that, that is what worries me! I'm not asking for their bank account and mothers maiden name lol. I'm curious as to why they are having an issue with a simple form and it worries me for later interactions.

Parents have acted interested until I ask them to fill it out, then either just don't respond or have said they do not wish to fill anything out before meeting...

Do others ask for parents to fill anything out before walkthroughs? Should I just forget it all?