View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:52 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by e.j.:
Hopefully, her older child will be ok and your dc child will test negative. How are YOU feeling about the news?
I dunno....Im hating the fact that there is such a process to deciding things now... What's right, wrong thing to do....

I am playing it by ear I guess and just making sure all my families know that ANY/ALL symptoms equates to exclusion.

I don't care what they say the root cause it...none of them (except one..lol!) are doctors so unless COVID is actually ruled out, the root cause is simply a guessing game.

Better safe than sorry.

Originally Posted by Annalee:
This is how they are doing it here, too. Let me know how it plays out. Our schools have went from attending two days to attending four days this week...I'm anxious to see how this plays out.
The school said that they are following all safe protocols so the likelihood of the case spreading is low. The kids are all required to wear masks, rotate using large rooms such as gyms/cafeterias etc... washing hands, using hand sanitizer and excluding any one with ANY symptoms so crossing my fingers it helps.

I'll keep you posted as to how it plays out.