View Single Post
Bizzymom1111 05:32 AM 11-30-2010
She's holding a fulltime spot-50+ hrs/week, m-f, and even one Saturday a month. I charge $135/week for a full time infant spot. She's going to be county pay, so I'm not to happy about the situation. I think I'm going to tell her I'll hold it for her through December if she pays me 1/2 the weekly rate for dec. I agree that it would be no problem if she hadn't signed a contrct, but she did and was supposed to start 11-1. I was counting on that income. I had someone else with an infant(who is currently attending)and she came in sept., wanted to hold the spot till 11-1, and paid me the $75/month fees upfront for the two months. That was how I had intended the $75/month to work, NOT with a signed contract. I find it amazing how many people don't realize that they're signing a CONTRACT, ( which it clearly states and I point it to them MANY times during the interviews) and are responsible for paying what the policy states THE DAY they sign it! Pretty sure I'm going to start advertising the spot. Ugh- people!