View Single Post
Preschool/daycare teacher 08:34 AM 07-24-2012
I'm just curious. Girl #1's mom has a childcare? Why isn't she helping her mom instead? And if her mom has a childcare, shouldn't she already know what goes into a daycare and that wiping noses, cleaning the tables and toys, etc goes with it? I agree that it sounds like she needs a job description, but make sure it includes a clause saying "and anything else that needs done", so if you forget some minor detail, it's already in there and she can't argue that it's not part of the job description you gave her . But my problem is that if her mom has a childcare, she should not need a job description (although apparently she does). If she enjoyed children enough to work at a daycare, she would have been helping her mom out up until now (even in a voluntary fashion) enough to see what all needs done... Surely her mom didn't let her zone out all day all this time and not pay any attention to what's going on at her mom's daycare when it's in her own house... I hate that girl # 1's friend is working out so well because if girl 1 quits, girl 2 will be put in a really tough spot and most likely girl 1 will get upset with girl 2 if she does not quit also.