View Single Post
kiddiecare 06:57 AM 12-17-2009
Well hopefully mom 2 wouldnt spread lies like that and is just letting you know that it was a problem in the previous daycare. I wouldnt want my child going to the same one again if i knew it was a reaccuring issue.
(Btw head lice like clean hair, not dirty,the way it keeps reinfesting in the same family is cuz the parents must not be getting all the nits or cleaning everything after their kids are infected.)
If you can't find info on the daycare and you know where she is located, go see her if you're really concerned otherwise you could straight up ask mom 1 if her kids have ever had head lice and what she does to disinfect them. Wait and see if she admitts it and then flat out state that if a child is found with head lice parents will be called immidiately to pick them and all siblings up and cannot return without a doctors note stating that they are lice and nit free.
I'd also put it in writing that if a family drops off a child with head lice they will be responsible for ALL your extra cleaning costs including shampoo(enough for you entire family) and sprays. It takes only a minute to check a child, I actually check often because it seems to go around here all year long (due to children at school whose parents dont do what they are suppose too). Good luck