View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:07 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I'm actually thinking of just hiring a babysitter at this point, because this seems to be an issue with all of the outside options I've been looking into. To everyone who thinks I'm just making it up, these children have been very sick often. They're there from like opening until closing. I was picking my child up when I heard them calling the parents to pick up and it sounded like it was falling on deaf ears. Like I said, I know what the situation is and they are often sick. My child will say the older child throw up in the room. I know what is going on. I am trying to help these children. Everyone here seems to think it's ok to be dirty. I know kids get dirty, but they shouldn't smell of feces and urine. For everyone saying poverty, maybe they're being sexually abused. I knew one girl when I was a teenager who stunk of urine, because she was being abused. The case was, due to being abused she couldn't control her bladder. I guess if the person who called the authorities on her family, it was her uncle!, wasn't judgmental, she could continue being abused.
I apologize if my post offended you. I stand by what I said but I also acknowledge that I do not know all the details and know only what your original post said.

What state are you in? I am sure we can help find the proper contact info for your area so that you can report this to DHS and/or CPS.

ANYONE has a right (and in my honest opinion, a moral obligation) to report any suspected abuse or neglect of a child to the proper authorities.

You don't need the support or assistance of any of the staff or workers at the child care.
The authorities will question everyone necessary and investigate further if needed.

If you are concerned, call.