View Single Post
Luvnmykidz 09:05 PM 12-05-2014
I am not nor do I ever expect gifts from my dcp's. It is really nice to receive them though. This is my 1st year licensed and so far I've received a dozen roses for Mother's Day, A few cases of baby wipes ( I supply wipes and diapers), a $25 Visa gift card ( from a short term summer school ager family only needing 2 weeks of care), and an upright freezer (early Christmas) I premake most of my daycare meals and this has been a great addition already. I have had some really sorry families in such a short time and have been able to weed them out and keep as well as enroll more great families. My drop in and some part time families can sometimes be a bit much, but my full time and 1 particular part time family are so awesome and considerate. They say thank you every single day and encourage their children to do the same. They enjoy spending time with their children and are for the most part really good act backing me up or correcting behaviors immediately and follow policies all of the time. I am truly blessed and thankful